Wednesday 1 February 2012

My new George Clooney coffee machine

I love a good cup of coffee (cappucinos & cafe lattes are my favourites), but a good home-made cup of coffee is rare. I haven't had a good one in quite some time....until now.

Hubby was generous on the weekend (he had some rewards points he wanted to use up!) so while we were all out on a shopping trip, he decided to also purchase a DeLonghi Nespresso Latissima+ coffee machine, which I lovingly refer to as the George Clooney coffee machine.





This coffee machine is wonderful. You pop in a coffee pod, press a button or 2 (depending on what coffee you're making) & your latte, cappucino or short black is ready so quickly that there's no time for multi-tasking.





Cleaning the frother is ultra-easy, as all you need to do is press a button & it's done for you. Any milk left in the frother can go straight in the fridge, to be used within 2 days.

I am yet to work out how to make a hot chocolate, but I've been told it can be done. I'm sure you could even make a cup of tea, but I'll have to experiment a bit. My first task is to learn how to make a baby-cino for my Little Miss, so she can join me when I have my "mummy-cino".

Thanks to one of my gorgeous girlfriends, who happened to visit last week, & who recommended her Nespresso machine. A week later, after quite a bit of research, I'm finally enjoying cappucinos at home.




A special thank you to George....oops, I mean hubby! And the red colour makes it extra special.

Has anyone else bought or received anything lately that has made life easier or sweeter? Feel free to share. I'd love to hear about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment