Saturday 30 June 2012

Shopping Tip - Buy Multiples

Mums don't have a lot of opportunity to shop for themselves, so when you get the chance, make the most of it, ladies. I was lucky enough to have an opportunity not too long ago & thought I'd share it with you.

I have a lot of everyday tops at home that no longer fit very well-they're either too tight or too short. Buying some new ones was long overdue, so I went into Target recently & this basic Hot Options long sleeve cotton top caught my eye - great for everyday.







It was on special (although even at a regular price of $18, they're a good buy). I only needed 1 or 2, as I wanted to be budget-conscious. I could always go back to Target later & buy more if I needed them, right? Probably not!

I realised that I wouldn't be back later to buy more, so I decided to:

buy basic colours, as they match with everything,







buy one size up from what I used to wear (especially as I didn't have time to try them on),

buy 2 of each chosen colour.

I walked out with 6 tops: 2 white, 2 grey, 2 black.




Don't you love shopping during the sales!!

So, a quick tip for you when shopping for basics: buy multiple quantities in different colours (because you may not be back to shop for yourself for quite a while!).


Happy shopping....


No comments:

Post a Comment