Monday 27 August 2012

Storing your Batteries

I saw this great idea on Pinterest & thought I'd do it for myself, & share. Definitely not a new idea, but a very practical one for organising your batteries.


This is how I have been storing my batteries (in an old paper bag from a store):



I removed all the batteries from their packaging:




& placed them in this very handy container:



They're so much easier to access now, & I know when I'm running out so I can buy more.





I had this container lying around the house, but you can buy similar containers with compartments at Howard's Storage World & Ikea.
You can also use this type of container to store buttons, tea bags, kids craft supplies, nails & screws, makeup, hair clips & so much more.


Do any of you have any practical ideas like this that you'd like to share?




No comments:

Post a Comment