Tuesday 3 April 2012

DIY - First Aid laminated quick reference guide

Here's an easy way to keep First Aid reference material handy, in case you have a need for first aid in your home. I had a newspaper article from the Melbourne Herald Sun that gave directions on what to do in various emergency cases for little ones, so I tore it out of the paper & have had it sitting in my tray on my desk for months. I finally decided that I needed to keep it handy, just in case.

I cut it up to about A4 size & had hubby laminate it for me.




He used Office One A4 laminating pouches




with our laminating machine




but you can easily have it laminated at an Officeworks store. It's now going to sit near our First Aid kit in the bathroom.

I hope we'll never need to use it!

There's a whole variety of First Aid literature that can be found in a lot of the baby/toddler books, parenting magazines, newspapers, pamphlets in doctors waiting rooms & so on, for both kids & adults. Whatever you have that is useful for you, have it laminated & keep it handy, stick it on a wall, keep it near the phone, wherever is easily accessible for you.

It's easy to use, easy to store, it won't tear & if it gets dirty, just wipe it clean.

I hope you never need to use it, but it's good to know that it's there if you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment